Frequently Asked Questions

Below find some frequently asked questions, we hope this helps avoid confusion on whom to call if you have a problem.

Q.  Who do I contact with questions about trash pick-up?
A.  The Utility Billing (Water) Department at 281- 652-1603

Q.  Who should I call about a street or sewer drainage problem?
A.  The city service center at 281-652-1900

Q.  Who do I contact if my neighbor's yard is unsightly?
A.  Contact Graham Management Company at 713-334-8000

​Q.  Who should I call if a street needs to be repaired or a street light is burned out?
A.  For a street light repair please contact 713-207-2222.  For a street issue please contact 281-652-1900.